100+ wishes for merry Christmas | Instagrams caption
100s of the Best "Merry Christmas!" Wishes to Write in Your photos caption.
Christmas is the perfect time of year to celebrate family, joy, and coming together. It’s a time to be merry and indulges in plenty of food and drink to keep warm during the cold winter. But whether you’re planning on spending the holidays together or apart, you’ll likely want to craft the best “Merry Christmas!” wishes to write in your Christmas cards.
Christmas is the perfect occasion to tell the story of Jesus’ birth. This is the story. A young woman named Mary lives in a town called Nazareth and is engaged to a man named Joseph. One night, God sent an angel named Gabriel to visit Mary. The angel told Mary: “God is very pleased with you and you will soon become pregnant and have a baby boy. Name him Jesus because he will be God’s own son. “Mary is scared but believes in God and believes everything will be fine. The angel tells Mary to live with her cousin Elizabeth and her husband Zachariah as they will soon become the parents of a child that will pave the way for Jesus Mary lived with her cousin for three months and then returned to Nazareth.
Best Christmas Wishes to Write in Christmas Cards
1. This Christmas, you’re the best gift I could ask for.
2. Merry Christmas! May your happiness be large and you bill small.
3. Wishing you nothing but the best this holiday season.
4. May your holiday’s sparkle with joy and laughter!
5. Merry Christmas! I hope you receive one blessing after another this coming year.
6. “We clap hands and welcome the peace of Christmas. We beckon this good season to wait a while with us.”
7. May the true spirit of Christmas shine in your heart and light your path.
8. Wishing you a season that’s merry and bright!
9. For you at Christmas time: A wish for happiness, warmth, and love.
10. May this season be full of light and laughter for you and your family.
11. “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others.” – Bob Hope
12. Merry Christmas, and may your Christmas be white!
13. Wishing you peace, joy, and unconditional love at Christmas and always.
14. It’s people like you that make Christmas so special and meaningful. Thank you!
15. Please note: Christmas is canceled. Apparently, you told Santa you’ve been good this year and he died of laughter.
16. It’s not what’s under the tree that matters most, it’s who’s around it. Every year, I’m so grateful to have you.
17. Thinking of you this season and wish you a joyful holiday.
18. Cheers to eggnog by the fire, warm holiday memories, and you.
19. My love for you shines brighter than the lights on the tree.
20. “May this season find you among those you love, sharing in the twin glories of generosity and gratitude.” – Oprah Winfrey
21. Have a magical holiday season!
22. Christmas is magical because we’re together.
23. “Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection.” – Winston Churchill
24. Forget the mistletoe—you can kiss me any time you like!
25. You’re my favorite Christmas present this year.
26. Every Christmas is merrier because you’re a part of it, my friend.
27. Peace, goodwill, and happiness for you this Christmas and every other!
28. You’re the most wonderful part of the most wonderful time of the year.
29. Christmas is full of miracles, and you’re proof of that.
30. “Christmas is forever—not just for one day. For loving, sharing, and giving are not to put away.” – Norman Wesley Brooks
31. ‘Tis the season to be jolly, and I hope you have the opportunity every day!
32. I hope Santa is good to you this year!
33. I hope you have a cozy Christmas that chases the chill of winter away.
34. Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas. May peace, love, prosperity follow you always.
35. Joy and blessings, from our family to yours, this Christmas and every day.
36. “In the eyes of children, we find the joy of Christmas. In their hearts, we find its meaning.” – Leland Thomas
37. Whatever is beautiful. Whatever is meaningful. Whatever brings you happiness. May it be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year.
38. To a joyful present and a well-remembered past! We raise a glass to you this Christmas and extend best wishes for the season.
39. You always made Christmas a special time for me. Now, I hope you can feel my love and gratitude. Sending you my warmest wishes and blessings.
40. Wishing you a relaxing and stress-free holiday.
41. They say friends are the family you choose. I’m so glad to get to spend some time with my chosen family this holiday season.
42. It wouldn’t be Christmas without you! So glad to have you in my life, year after year.
43. Wishing you a holiday filled with fun and laughter and very best wishes for a fabulous year to come.
44. I hope you have a fantastic Christmas and a Happy New Year!
45. May the holiday season fill your home with joy, your heart with love, and your life with laughter.
46. The gift of love.
The gift of peace.
The gift of happiness.
May all these and more be yours this Christmas.
47. Wishing you a fun-filled holiday season!
48. May your eggnog be spiked with plenty of rum to get you through this holiday season!
49. It’s all fun and games until Santa checks the naughty list—here’s hoping he doesn’t check twice!
50. Christmas (noun): The only time of year in which one can sit in front of a dead tree and eat candy out of socks. Enjoy yourself!
51. May the closeness of your loved ones, family, and friends fill your heart with joy.
52. I hope your holiday celebrations are full of lots of fun, surprises, and magic!
53. Best wishes for a festive holiday season!
54. “A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed Christmas to you!” – Unknown
55. Merry Christmas! May you be showered with unlimited blessings on this day.
56. The time for celebration and gathering is about to begin. Prepare yourself to embrace the best of this year. Wish you a Merry Christmas!
57. May this Christmas be the brightest, most beautiful Christmas of your life. May you find the peace and joy you’ve been looking for!
58. I can’t think of any other way I would want to spend Christmas than to stay warm with you!
59. May this holy season be full of true miracles and love for you, always.
60. Be thankful for all the sweet memories this year has offered so far. May faith and serenity descend on you.
61. During this festive season of giving, let us take the time to slow down and enjoy the simple things. Merry Christmas!
62. May the gifts of love and happiness be yours this season. Wishing you a Merry Christmas with all my heart!
63. I hope this festive season will bring good luck and good health to you and your family.
64. May every little thing from your wish list come true this season. Merry Christmas!
65. Sending you the very warm wish of Christmas love!
66. I hope your Christmas is cheerful and makes way for a fresh start to a new, prosperous year!
67. May you be showered with unimaginable peace and prosperity this Christmas!
68. I wish for happiness to surround you and yours this holiday season. May you feel love and joy like never before.
69. Here’s to a season of blessings and beyond this Christmas!
70. May the glow of Christmas candles brighten your day and your heart. Happy Holidays!
71. The warmth of your friendship and the charm of your presence is a better gift than I could ever have asked for this Christmas.
72. Wishing you a season full of fun parties, beautiful experiences, soothing challenges, and new memories to create!
73. The joy of Christmas doubles when you smile. Here’s to hoping you’re smiling as you read this.
74. May all your long-cherished dreams come true this Christmas. With love and warmth of heart, wishing you a Merry Christmas!
75. This Christmas, may you get everything you want and need to fill your home and life with peace and bliss. Wishing you a promising new year!
76. “The rooms were very still while the pages were softly turned and the winter sunshine crept in to touch the bright heads and serious faces with a Christmas greeting.” –Louisa May Alcott
77. “Were I a philosopher, I should write a philosophy of toys, showing that nothing else in life need to be taken seriously and that Christmas Day in the company of children is one of the few occasions on which men become entirely alive.” –Robert Lynd
78. . “Christmas Eve will find me, where the lovelight gleams. I’ll be home for Christmas, if only in my dreams.” – “I’ll be Home for Christmas”
79. “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, just like the ones I used to know. Where the treetops glisten and children listen, To hear sleigh bells in the snow.”
– White Christmas
80. “Have yourself a merry little Christmas. Let your heart be light. From now on your troubles will be out of sight.” – “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas”
81. “He sees you when you’re sleeping, he knows when you’re awake. He knows when you’ve been bad or good, so be good, for goodness sake!” — “Santa Claus is Coming to Town”
82. “Christmas gift suggestions:
To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
To a customer, service.
To all, charity.
To every child, a good example.
To yourself, respect.” — Oren Arnold
83. “Perhaps the best Yuletide decoration is being wreathed in smiles.” — Unknown
84. “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas. But if the white runs out, I’ll drink the red.” — Unknown
85. “Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.” — Ruth Carter Stapleton
86. “Christmas is not just a time for festivity and merry-making. It is more than that. It is a time for the contemplation of eternal things. The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and forgiving.” — J. C. Penney
87. “Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind.” — Helen Steiner Rice
89. “Christmas day is a day of joy and charity. May God make you very rich in both.” — Phillips Brooks
90. “Baby it’s cold outside.” — Dean Martin
91. “I believe… I believe… It’s silly, but I believe.” — Miracle on 34th Street
92. “’ Tis the season to be jolly!” — “Deck the Halls”
93. “A good conscience is a continual Christmas.” — Benjamin Franklin
94. “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.” — Peg Bracken
95. “A Christmas miracle is when your family doesn’t get into a single argument all day.” — Melanie White
96. “Christmas magic is silent. You don’t hear it—you feel it. You know it. You believe it.” — Kevin Alan Milne
97. “May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through!” — Unknown
98. “Christmas is a tonic for our souls. It moves us to think of others rather than of ourselves. It directs our thoughts to give.” – B. C. Forbes
99. “You know you’re getting old when Santa starts looking younger.” — Robert Paul
100. “Let’s get lit.” — Unknown
Santa does NOT forget – Blessed Bedtime Christmas Stories for children
This story is about a boy who lives with his father and mother. He’s kind and obedient and shares all of his toys with his friends. However, he made a mistake: he always forgot to do odd jobs and other important jobs he was asked to do. Every time he is asked to do something and then asked, he has an answer, “I forgot.” If he was sent to the tailor to remind him of an urgent change, he would forget to tell the tailor about it. If he were given money to pay for electricity, his mother would find the money and bills in his pocket that very night. The reason for not doing a specific job remains the same. You guessed it right – “I forgot.”
Parents worry that this forgetful habit will affect the boy’s adult life, making it difficult for him. They decide to do something about it to make him remember everything. Christmas is coming, and like the other children, the boy is busy preparing the bill for Santa Claus, asking for his favorite items. His mother said, “Santa might forget to bring those for you.” But the boy is sure that Santa Claus will look like he will put them in his socks so he will leave the list.
On Christmas morning, he woke up early and hurriedly checked his socks, pretty sure Santa would deliver all he wanted. His mother knew what was going to happen and stayed away from him. The boy stood in front of his mother with a long list of all the jobs he had been asked to do during the past year. At the bottom of the list, bold text is written, “I FORGET”.
The boy was heartbroken and dragged himself to visit his grandfather with the rest of the family. On his grandfather’s Christmas tree, the boy finds everything he has always wanted! Even though he doesn’t change immediately, his mom still reminds him when things are out of hand – “Santa don’t forget!” He slowly understood why it was so important to remember one’s duties and responsibilities in life.