Instagram captions for father | 300+ Best captions and quotes
When you reminisce on all of the fearless and selfless things your dad has done for you since you were a kid, it’s difficult to hold back the happy tears. How did you get so lucky? Father’s Day is right around the corner, but you aren’t a stranger to giving your dad the kudos he deserves on the regular. Whether he’s giving you valuable advice or simply listening to you catch him up on your day, his influence makes all the difference in the world and you’re proud to be his kid. | father’s day
Anyone who knows you has heard a story or two about those dad moments when he handled parenting like a complete and utter boss. You know you never really get tired of telling them, either. But, before you post a throwback pic of your dad and give your followers heart eyes, pair that sweet moment with a just as sweet dad caption that takes the cake.
Father’s Day Instagram Captions Your Dad Will Absolutely Love |
- My dad will always have a special place in my heart.
- We all know I’m your favorite. Mom doesn’t have to know.
- I know raising me wasn’t easy but you did a great job.
- If anything goes wrong I know Dad will fix it.
- Not all heroes wear capes.
- A dad is a daughter’s first love.
- My dad gives Superman a run for his money.
- I’m the ultimate daddy’s girl.
- You’re my greatest gift, dad.
- A daughter may outgrow your lap, but will never outgrow your heart.
- Some people don’t believe in heroes, but they haven’t met my dad.
- When I’m at my best, I’m my father’s daughter.
- Life doesn’t come with a manual — it comes with a father.
- I can run today because you taught me how to walk.
- A father is someone you look up to, no matter how tall you grow.
- Dad, you’re in all my favorite memories.
- My dad has loved me for as long as I’ve lived, but I’ve loved him my whole life.
- I may find my prince someday, but my dad will always be my king.
- A father holds his child’s hand for a short while, but he holds their heart forever.
- I inherited all my dad’s good jokes.
- Thanks for saying ‘yes’ when mom says ‘no.’
- Yoda best dad.
- I love you more than pizza so you know it’s real.
- Thanks for giving me all your good genes.
- You tell the best bad jokes.
- You’ll always be dad to the bone.
- Without me, today is just like any other day. You’re welcome.
- Dad, I can never repay you. Literally.
- A father is someone who carries pictures where his money used to be.
- Dad, you’re one of my favorite parents.
- I hope this Father’s Day is as fun as your life was before kids.
- Thanks for killing all those spiders.
- Dad, thanks for being an awesome farter. I mean, father.
- Dad, you’re one in a million, which are roughly the odds of everybody being ready and in the car when you want to leave.
- Thanks for being the cool parent. Don’t tell Mom.
- You’re allowed unlimited dad jokes today.
- I feel bad for other people; I clearly have the best dad.
- Dad, let’s be honest. I’m the reason today is special.
Best Quote | Loving feeds for father
- “When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.” – Linda Poindexter
- “I love my daddy. My daddy’s everything. I hope I can find a man that will treat me as good as my dad.” – Lady Gaga
- “I am a princess not because I have a prince, but because my father is a king.” – Unknown
- “It was my father who taught me to value myself.” – Dawn French
- “The best fathers have the softest, sweetest hearts. In other words, great dads are real marshmallows.” — Richelle E. Goodrich, Slaying Dragons
- “I’m so lucky to have such an amazing man as my dad. Thanks for teaching me to work hard and laugh harder.” – Kate Upton
- “A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.” – Unknown
- “My daddy was my hero. He was always there for me when I needed him. He listened to me and taught me so many things. But most of all he was fun.” – Bindi Irwin
- “I know that I will never find my father in any other man who comes into my life because it is a void in my life that can only be filled by him.” – Halle Berry
- “You taught me to be strong and loving, kind and generous. I love your heart, I love that God blessed me to be your child, and I love that you are my best friend.” – Gina Rodriguez
- “She did not stand alone, but what stood behind her … was the love of her father.” —Harper Lee
- “I learned from you that I do not crumble. I learned that strength is something you choose. All of the reasons to keep on believing, there’s no question that’s a lesson that I learned from you.” – Miley Cyrus ft. Billy Ray Cyrus, ‘I Learned From You’
- “‘Cause I got a man in my life that can’t be replaced / Father’s love is unconditional, it won’t go away.” – Beyoncé, ‘Daddy’
- “On behalf of every man looking out for every girl, you are the God and weight of her world.” — John Mayer, ‘Daughters’
- “And when I’m down you’re there pushing me to the top. You’re always there givin’ me all you’ve got.” — Christina Aguilera, ‘I Turn To You’
- “Daddy made a soldier out of me.” – Beyoncé, ‘Daddy Lessons’
- “He’s in my eyes, my heart, my soul, my hands, my pride and when I feel alone.” – Keith Urban, ‘Song For Dad’
- “For you, he’s the best he can be. Oh child, don’t you know your daddy love come with a lifetime guarantee?” — Sade, ‘Babyfather’
- “Take my hand and walk with me, show me what to be.” — Justin Bieber, ‘Where Are You Now?’
- “I’ll stand by you, won’t let nobody hurt you.” — The Pretenders, ‘I’ll Stand By You’
- “If I could get another chance, another walk, another dance with him, I’d play a song that would never ever end. How I’d love to dance with my father again.” – Luther Vandross, ‘Dance With My Father’
Quotes For DAD
1. “A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.”
2. “Dad, thanks for being slightly less embarrassing than all the other dads.”
3. “The dad jokes are strong today.”
4. “My number one guy right here.”
5. “You’ll always be dad to the bone.”
6. “I don’t mean to be cheesy, but you’re pretty grate.”
7. “My wishes all came true, all because of a papa like you.”
8. “Hey Dad, thanks for being unapologetically you. But maybe tomorrow you could stop embarrassing me so much?”
9. “I love you, dad jokes and all.”
10. “My dad’s twice as cool as I am.”
11. “This is what a really cool dad looks like.”
12. “Nacho average dad right here.”
13. “I have a hero. I call him Dad.”
14. “Thanks for guac-ing my world since day one.”
15. “Chillin’ and grillin’ with this guy.”
16. “You are hands down my favorite person of all time.”
17. “Olive you, Dad.”
18. “I don’t know where my life would be without your dad jokes.”
19. “He’s kind of a big dill.”
20. “Dad. He can play like a kid, give advice like a friend, and protect like a bodyguard.”
21. “You have seen me at my worst, yet you think that I am the best. I love you, Dad.”
22. “Your dad jokes always give us something to taco ‘bout.”
23. “My first love. My first hero. Always my dad.
Dad And Daughter Quotes And Sayings
- “It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping.” – John Sinor
- “If you ever want to torture my dad, tie him up and right in front of him, refold a map incorrectly.” – Cathy Ladman
- “When you’re young, you think your dad is Superman. Then you grow up, and you realize he’s just a regular guy who wears a cape.” – Unknown
- “You fathers will understand. You have a little girl. She looks up to you. You’re her oracle. You’re her hero. And then the day comes when she gets her first permanent wave and goes to her first real party, and from that day on, you’re in a constant state of panic.” – Stanley T. Banks
- “I smile because you’re my father. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it.” – Unknown
- “A daughter is a treasure and a cause of sleeplessness.” – Ben Sirach
- “A little girl giggles when she is denied an ice-cream by her mother. She knows daddy will get her some later.” – Unknown
- “Dad, you’ve always been the coolest – like all those times you said ‘yes’ when Mom said ‘no.’” – Unknown | caption for father
Cute Daddy Daughter Quotes
- “Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad.” – Unknown
- “Dear Daddy, no matter where I go in life, you’ll always be my number one man.” – Unknown
- “There is this girl who stole my heart and she calls me Daddy.” – Unknown
- “A father holds his daughter’s hand for a short while, but he holds her heart forever.” – Unknown
- “Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life.” – Marinela Reka
- “One of the greatest gifts I’ve ever gotten came from God. I call him daddy.” – Unknown
- “Dad. He can play like a kid, give advice like a friend, and protect like a bodyguard.” – Unknown
- “Daddy, thanks for being my hero, chauffeur, financial support, listener, life mentor, friend, guardian, and simply being there every time I need a hug.” – Agatha Stephanie Lin
- “No one in this world can love a girl more than her father.” – Michael Ratnadeepak
- “This relationship has something special about it, that makes every father and every daughter in the world speak warmly about it.” – Unknown
- “When I come home, my daughter will run to the door and give me a big hug, and everything that’s happened that day just melts away.” – Hugh Jackman
- “Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes.” – Gloria Naylor
- “Ordinary father-daughter love had a charge to it that generally was both permitted and indulged. There was just something so beautiful about the big father complementing the tiny girl. Bigness and tininess together at last—yet the bigness would never hurt the tininess! It respected it. In a world in which big always crushes tiny, you wanted to cry at the beauty of big being kind of and worshipful of and being humbled by tiny. You couldn’t help but think of your own father as you saw your little girl with hers.” – Meg Wolitze
- “Fathers, be your daughter’s first love and she’ll never settle for anything less.” – Unknown
- “A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men.” – Unknown
- “In the darkest days, when I feel inadequate, unloved and unworthy, I remember whose daughter I am and I straighten my crown.” – Unknown
- “It was my father who taught me to value myself.” – Dawn French
- “A good father will leave his imprint on his daughter for the rest of her life.” – Dr. James Dobson
- “My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived and let me watch him do it.” – Unknown | Instagram captions for father
- “Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world.” – John Mayor
- “He was a father. That’s what a father does. Eases the burdens of those he loves. Saves the ones he loves from painful last images that might endure for a lifetime.” – George Saunders
- “What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.” – Mother Teresa
- “There’s something like a line of gold thread running through a man’s words when he talks to his daughter, and gradually over the years it gets to be long enough for you to pick up in your hands and weave into a cloth that feels like love itself.” – John Gregory Brown
Inspirational Quotes For Dads And Daughters
Few things or people inspire us as much as our fathers. The following quotes proves just that. They also make perfect additions to any Use inspirational quotes to brighten his day and show him how much you care for any special occasion.
The fun doesn’t just start when you arrive on the dance floor. Attending a sorority formal is like preparing for homecoming or prom. Depending on the theme and dress code, you and your sisters may have a full day of pampering prepared as you get ready for the evening. That could mean stopping by the nail salon for a fresh manicure, helping each other with your hair and makeup, and then having a full-on photoshoot once you’re all dressed up. Each behind-the-scenes moment is a memory with your sorority sisters you’ll want to remember, so it’s key to have some sorority quotes on hand when you’re ready to post.
Perhaps you’ve put together a sorority formal photo dump that starts with you getting ready and ends with you dancing the night away with your besties, or maybe you’ve got a selection of group photos you took before the formal with your sisters that are ‘Gram-worthy. You’ve already got a lot on your mind between coordinating with your date and picking out the right shoes to wear all night, so here are 30 sorority formal quotes to make posting on Instagram or TikTok one less thing to think about.
- “Hey, look at us!” — Paul Rudd, Hot Ones
- “Friends who slay together, stay together.”
- “Never miss a chance to dance.”
- “Making memories with my sisters is my favorite thing to do.”
- “With nights like these, who needs the days?”
- “I’ve got the best date here.”
- “I’ll always be your plus one.”
- “My sisters and I said yes to these dresses.”
- “Can I hear a little commotion for the dress?” — Cher
- “Put ’em together and what have you got, bibbidi-bobbidi-boo.” — Cinderella
- “Dancing in heels should count as a superpower.”
- “There are shortcuts to happiness and dancing is one of them.” — Vicki Baum, Ballerina
- “We are too glam to give a damn.”
- “Say you’ll remember me standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset, babe.” — Taylor Swift, “Wildest Dreams”
- “People will stare. Make it worth their while.” — Harry Winston
- “Glitter in the sky, glitter in my eyes. Shining just the way I like.” — Dua Lipa, “Levitating”
- “Sisterhood is a very powerful thing.”
- “You Beta like my dress.”
- “Do you like my Nu dress?”
- “Taking in this Mu-ment with my sisters.”
- “If the whole world was watching, I’d still dance with you.” — Niall Horan, “This Town”
- “What a Beta-ful night.”
- “I’m like Cinderella, but with better sisters.”
- “If you need me, I’ll be on the dance floor.”
- “It wouldn’t be a party without my sisters.”
- “The whole place was dressed to the nines, and we were dancing like we’re made of starlight.” — Taylor Swift, “Starlight”
- “Life is a party. Dress for it.” — Audrey Hepburn
- “Shoutout to my stunning sisters.”
- “I know looks aren’t everything, but I have them just in case.”
- “Your vibe attracts your tribe, and right now, our vibe is glamorous.”
- “A picture is worth a thousand words, but the memories are priceless.”
- “We definitely understood the assignment.”
- “Our vibe right now is just living life.”
- “Being happy never goes out of style.” — Lilly Pulitzer
- “Cinderella never asked for a prince. She asked for a night off and a dress.” — Kiera Cass
- Sisters For Life
- Sister Act
- Pledge Class Is In Session
- Sorori-tea Time
- House It Going?
- Hey Soul Sisters
- My Nu Sisters
- You Can’t Sit With Us — Mean Girls
- It’s All Greek To Us
- Omega Fan Of My Pledge Class
- Sister Squad
- Mermaid To Be Sisters
- Home Sweet Home
- Sisterhood Of The Traveling Texts
- Rushing Into Sisterhood
- Campus Cuties
- Beta Than Any Other Class
- What A Rush
- Nacho Average Sisters
- We’re Feeling Phi-ne
- We’ve Got Class
- Pledge Classy
- Mu Fave Sisters
- The Heathers On Campus
- With Mu People
- Phi Love My Pledge Class
- Living In The Mu-ment
- Kappa Diem
- The Chamber Of Secrets
- Orange You Glad To Be My Sisters
- Beta-ful Pledge Class
- Phi Love Mu Class
- A Bunch Of Littles
- Shrimply The Best Class
- Sister Bonding Time
- Life Of Phi
- Best Fries Forever
- Instant Besties
- Keeping Up With The Pledge Class
- Pledge Classy And Sassy
- Sisters With Class
- Keep It Pledge Classy
- Modern Family
- Nonstop Notifications
- Phi Love You
- Beta Got Back
- Over The MUn
- We Need A Kappa-ccino
- Kind Of A Big Dill
- Gouda Pledge Class
- Turtle-y Awesome Pledge Class
- Egg-cited Sisters
- Party Thyme
- My Sistars!
- Purrfect Sisters
- Sisters By Heart
- Berry Good Pledge Class
- Love A Latte
- Words Cannot Espresso
- OOTD Dump
- Doughnut Worry About Initiation
- Feeling A Bit Rushed
- A Pizza My Heart
- Grape Pear Of Sisters
- Snaps For Us
- On Wednesdays We Wear Our Letters
- Let’s Get Little
- How Sweet It Is To Be Greek
- Screenshots Or It Didn’t Happen
- One In A Watermelon
- The Golden Girls
- Full House
- The Dream Team
- Sisterly Love
- You Can’t Text With Us
- The Chosen Ones
- We Grow Together
- We Went Greek
- Sis Code
- We’re All In This Together — High School Musical
- Tall Class Of Water
- The Sorority Meme Team
- Campus Quad Squad
- This Class is A+
- The Proud Family
- Pledge Class Circle
- Lava My Pledge Class
- My Chosen Family
- Sisters With Something To SayFathers dau